If you will soon be traveling to New York City for the first time in the near future, then you are certainly in for a real treat. After all, this is an excellent city to visit, as it is full of things to see and do. One of the best things about visiting New York, without a doubt, is checking out some of the amazing dining that they have to offer. Whether you are looking for Italian, authentic Mexican, or any other type of cuisine, you can be sure to find plenty of quality restaurants in the area.
However, with Read the rest of this entry »
New York City is known as the home of some of the best restaurants in the world. Every type of cuisine is available, and restaurants run the gamut from very casual to elegant fine dining establishments.
Bouley is a French restaurant located at 163 Duane Street. Appetizers on the dinner menu include porcini flan, fresh sardine filets and organic white rabbit salad. New England black sea bass, French rouget and squab are among the main courses. Bouley is open Monday through Read the rest of this entry »
New York City has some of the best restaurants in the United States. There are so many great places to choose from, its often hard to make a decision. There are some restaurants in the city that stand out from the crowd by their outstanding reputation.
Babbo is owned by the famous television chef, Mario Batali. It is an Italian restaurant with many great menu selections. Some of their appetizers include grilled octopus and mussels. First courses include goat cheese tortellini, and grilled quail is among the second courses.
Another famous television chef with a Read the rest of this entry »
New York City is home to eight million people and 45 million tourists. They all eat. This tremendous market has created some of the best food in history. Here are some of the best places to eat in New York City
21 Club – The 21 has been around for 75 years. They serve a choice steak tartare, have a great wine cellar and require a jacket.
Restaurant DANIEL – It’s been called the “ultimate special-occasion restaurant”. Especially good for corporate celebrations. Restaurant DANIEL serves French food. Michelin says three stars out of three.
If you think that the New Yorker’s diet consists of nothing more than hot dogs and soft pretzels, then clearly you have never seen all that there is to enjoy in the Big Apple. New York City is where the different countries and cultures collide and you won’t find a greater diversity on the east coast than good old NYC. Some of these venues are so good you might just have to fire up that ADT security and load up into the car.
Here are a few examples of some of the best places you can eat:
1. Serendipity 3 – This world-renown eatery is the ideal location for some of the most famous and recognizable desserts in country.
2. Delmonico’s Restaurant – Delmonico’s has been a huge part of New York City’s history and was opened in 1837 as America’s first fine dining destination – a tradition it has continued to maintain to this very day. Inside you will find an exemplary selection of wines, mind blowing cuisine and some of the best service that money can buy.
3. Blue Note – The world’s finest jazz club and restaurant, you will find soft and smooth music and food that is simply to die for. Even if you are a fan of the blues, you’ll have trouble feeling it when you taste what’s on the menu.
Here is a list of the top steakhouses that you should visit while you are in New York City:
1. Sparks Steakhouse – This steakhouse is located at 210 E. 46th Street. There are a lot of locals who always go to this steakhouse because they serve affordable yet mouth-watering steaks. In all of New York City, Sparks Steakhouse is where you can find the best sirloin steak. Furthermore, they have a huge variety of wines that you can choose from to complement your every meal.
2. The Strip House – It can be found at 13 E. 11 Read the rest of this entry »
With every block in NYC with at least three restaurants, it is difficult to choose where to dine without a guide. Sometimes, you may even find the best foods in street carts or even food trucks because that’s where the real good foods are. Other times, hopping from restaurant to restaurant may be the best choice to get a full enticing meal.
Street vendors that are local favorites is the Halal stand on 53rd and Sixth avenue and the Dessert Truck that goes from location to Read the rest of this entry »
There are so many choices to eat in the NYC area that it may be impossible to do it all with one visit. Because of this, you should plan your time wisely and tackle all the must go places in the area upon your visit. Plan ahead of time and give yourself time to wait in line and such because these places are the must go to’s!
Chinatown. Chinatown has so many well known restaurants that have been Read the rest of this entry »
Getting the best dining and services, sometimes will mean having to spend the money for a high class restaurant like Morimoto, AJ Maxwell, and many others. For those with a budget, it may be difficult to eat at a luxurious restaurant, but eating in the city doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice money for good food.
With a limit in time and so many places to visit, it is crucial to plan ahead of time to maximize the number Read the rest of this entry »